If any product is received faulty, please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and a brief description of fault.
Any fault will need to be provided to Neek and Co within 14 days of receiving product.
Customer Service Guarantee
Neek and Co is very committed to providing an exceptional experience to our customers as well as a quality product.
Reproduction of colours is as accurate as possible, but please note colours may vary slightly from what is displayed on your monitor.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
All prices are in $ AUD
All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars.
Delivery of goods
The current time frame is 3-4 weeks however you may be fortunate to receive your product earlier.
*Custom orders are currently a 6 – 8 week lead time.
Product Care and Warranty – Timber Vanity Top
- All Timber Vanity Top’s manufactured by Neek&Co hold a 1 year structural warranty
- Neek&Co must be notified within 24 hours of any faults, issues or complaints once you’ve received your Timber Vanity Top.
- Natural environmental factors will affect the condition of furniture which can lead to cupping, timber splitting, shrinkage, expansion and timber finish discolouration which unfortunately cannot be warranted.
- Each Timber Vanity Top is hand made using traditional craftsmanship and the highest quality materials.
- Our Timber Vanity Top are finished with a hardwearing polyurethane varnish which is resistant to minor abrasion eg scuffing/scratching. The finish enhances the natural colour of the timber grain.
- It is recommended not to leave any spills to settle on the surface and clean immediately by wiping down with a damp cloth or hand towel.
- Regularly wipe down the surface to remove any dust or dirt particles.
- It is recommended not to leave any hot substances on the timber surface to resist any marking.
- If stains occur and removal is desired, we suggest you get in touch with the team to re-finish the timber surface or gain assistance in doing so.
- Due to timber being a natural product it is recommended that a similar varnish finish is applied every 6-12 months to ensure its longevity.
Installation of Timber Vanity Top
- Carefully remove packaging on Timber Vanity Top.
- Carefully move Timber Vanity Top into place and ensure in correct position with bevelled edge facing the front, leaving square edge to the back.
- Once Timber Vanity Top is in correct position, fix Timber product to Vanity using Galvanised screws. Washers may be needed.
- Ensure Galvanised screws are positioned at a minimum of 100mm apart.
- It is the installers responsibility to determine what extra fixing materials are needed.
- If hole is cut by installer, silicone must be used around pipe in hole to restrict water entering hole
- The basin must be silicone to the vanity to ensure a water tight seal under it, restricting water leaking from under basin. Basins must be sealed completely around the join.
- Under no circumstances should a Timber Vanity Top be tiled into a wall.
- Timber Vanity Top’s should be installed to finished/completed wall coverings eg tile.
All products go through a thorough testing process prior to shipment and we ensure that they leave in perfect condition.